If you have a Moto G then there is exciting news for you. Motorola has already started rolling out Android kit Kat version 4.4.2 for Moto G in India as promised earlier. If I am not wrong Indian variant of dual SIM Moto G is the first to get an Android kit Kat 4.4.2 up date. It is there in the air you just need to go to setting -> about phone-> system update-> check now.
Moto G was lunched in India on 6th February exclusively with flipkart India’s largest eCommerce retailer. Moto G runs on a Snapdragon 400 quad-core processor clocked at 1.2 GHz. It comes with 1 GB of RAM along with two variants of internal storage 8GB and 16 GB. The Moto G houses 5MP primary camera and 1.3MP of secondary camera.it is powered by 2070 built-in lithium ion battery. It has a 4.5 inch large screen with an awesome screen resolution of 720p.
It is simply superb to get all those feature of high end phone below 15 thousand rupees. The budget range smartphone has gone viral in Indian market just after its lunch. Now it is getting an Android Kit Kat 4.4.2 update, it seems Motorola is not leaving any single chance to grab to targeted customers.
The update comes with a lot of improvements, be it the new phone dialer application or SMS/MMS in Google hangout. Here it comes, take a look.
- Updated gallery: There are many extra new photo editing option is added. It includes various new effects, filters, advance copy method, color adjustment, draw on your photo and many more. It provides more degree of freedom to quick photo editing.
- Improved camera app: Additional language support, manual control of focuses also exposure, Bug fix, locked exposure during Panorama shoot.
- New Phone Dialer: directly look up the contacts from dial pad.
- Cloud printing: Print photos, documents, Gmail Messages other document from Google drive directly via Wi-Fi through services such as Google cloud print and HP ePrints.
- Updated Hangout App: The SMS and MMS apps are integrated with Google Hangouts apps. You can also use those services directly from hangouts.
Then what you are waiting for, if you have not updated yet go and grab it. Don’t forget to share your experience of using Android 4.4.2 in Moto G.